Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENEB MASTERS Accreditation, Questions
Happy holidays everyone .
Is getting masters degree from ENEB valuable in US? 
Do the employers accept degree from there ?
Thanks
Hi... Please review some posts, threads, and the WIKI in regards to ENEB and the utility here in the USA. If you want a quick overview, you can just click my signature link, it brings you to the WIKI for ENEB directly. If you need an ambassador discount code, there is a thread for that as well in the discount sticky on top of the grad forum...

Don't rush into things... Take your time to review, for me, I used it for learning and knowledge gaps, not for transfer into another program or anything like that. Some used it for professional development and to add to their list of achievements, it depends on individual needs to decipher if it's for you or not. Good luck, have fun!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • housecat, SophiaPrincess
(12-28-2023, 10:53 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hi... Please review some posts, threads, and the WIKI in regards to ENEB and the utility here in the USA.  If you want a quick overview, you can just click my signature link, it brings you to the WIKI for ENEB directly.  If you need an ambassador discount code, there is a thread for that as well in the discount sticky on top of the grad forum...

Don't rush into things... Take your time to review, for me, I used it for learning and knowledge gaps, not for transfer into another program or anything like that.  Some used it for professional development and to add to their list of achievements, it depends on individual needs to decipher if it's for you or not.  Good luck, have fun!
I appreciate your reply. The reason why I asked is my brother employer want to promote him if he has masters degree
He don’t have bachelor but has some college credits.
Sara143 Wrote:I appreciate your reply. The reason why I asked is my brother employer want to promote him if he has masters degree
He don’t have bachelor but has some college credits.

It's great that you're trying to help your brother, but without much details, it's going to be hard for anyone to help out, I pretty much have a plan ready for him but haven't suggested this yet, I'll do so after we have more info.  As always, please have your brother fill in the information on the addendum and template here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works  

Addendum & Template (answer in brief, compact, concise phrases - don't need long sentences):
Your Location:
Your Age:
What kind of degree do you want?:
Current Regional Accredited Credits:
Current ACE, CLEP, or NCCRS Credits:
Any certifications or military experience?:
Budget:
Commitments:
Dedicated time to study:
Timeline:
Tuition assistance/reimbursement:

[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • KSoul
Thank you so much for always being helpful and patient with me . I pray and hope new year brings happiness and success for you and your family .
Some employers won't accept a Master's without a Bachelor's. A possible solution, cheap and relatively fast, for your brother.

- Get ENEB degree. Register without a Bachelor's by sending proof of previous college credit and work experience. Complete ENEB degree by doing homework, save all homework in case samples are needed for proof of competency by foreign credit evaluators or the workplace.

- Get ENEB degree evaluated by 2 different NACES foreign credit evaluator services. 1 must equate it to a Bachelor's. The other must be a course by course evaluation that equates it to a Master's, so the credits can transfer. ECE will currently equate it to a Master's.

- Use the Bachelor's evaluation to register for an MBA at a cheap school like University of the People, which accepts up to 50% transfer credits in its Master's degrees. Use the  Master's evaluation to transfer in as many ENEB credits as possible to the new Master's degree. Get the new MBA.

- Present the ENEB as a Bachelor's and the other degree as a Master's to the employer and on a resume.

If you complete everything as fast as possible and this plan goes off without a hitch, he can have the ENEB degree 
within 6 months and a Uopeople (or any other school) degree within another 12 months. However I don't know anyone who has tested this exact plan.

My employer in the US accepted my ENEB degree before it was even complete and without any foreign credit evaluation.
Disregard some aspects of my previous post. ECE evaluated the ENEB degree as a regionally accredited Bachelor's, not as a Master's. It is only Validential that has evaluated it as a regionally accredited Master's so far and they are not a NACES member. The rest of my post still stands.

If you find Master's degrees that accept either the Spanish degree as-is as counting for Master's level, or that accept a Validential decision, you can use it for credit transfer as I described. Despite claiming you need a NACES evaluation for all foreign degrees University of the People actually accepted my degree from Sweden as-is with no foreign credit evaluation needed, but I did not try to transfer any credits.

Obviously you can ignore most of my post if your brother's employer is willing to accept a Master's without a Bachelor's.
If you have a little bit of money (4k or so) I will go with a business bachelor degree from UMPI. Looks less complicated and more straight forward... and if he already has some credits should not take many more time.
Basically, Sara143 has a foreign bachelors already completed and used a different NACES evaluation agency that evaluated the degree as an Associates. With that non favorable evaluation, she decided to go the UMPI route to finish the Bachelors before moving onto the Masters. What Sara143's brother can/should do is what I mentioned for a few people recently, a trifecta of certs, degree, experience and a good mix/match of the three to their liking.

As I alluded in my previous post #4, I have a plan for the brother... Do the ENEB Masters/MBA and have the degree evaluated as a Bachelors & Masters with both ECE or another NACES member and Validential, or a combination of NACES providers to get the max value. With a Bachelors at hand, they may want to do the UMPI MAOL in two/three sessions and be done with it... It really depends on what they need, want, and the answers to the addendum and template...

Another option is, to do the Pierpont BOG AAS, get up to 90+ credits (cheap/free) and then ladder up to the ENEB Masters/MBA combo, so in the end you get the Associates, Bachelors, and Masters (or grad certificate) for under $1K USD, you can decide to skip the MAOL and leave it at that... So many different ways of getting this done with more info from the bro (again, addendum & template details).

[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • lucillegyl
hi everyone 
CAn you transfer any credit into UMPI or other RA university or level 7 or 8 diploma ?
is there any link to check ENEB accreditation?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,768 562,469 Yesterday, 04:56 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 31 25,763 04-25-2024, 08:38 AM
Last Post: ashkir
  Help with ENEB David1477 6 480 04-23-2024, 03:01 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 11 1,142 04-23-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 203 04-23-2024, 11:21 AM
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,425 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 9 774 04-18-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: MichiganMax
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 15,584 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  best MBA/Masters in Finance programs after UMPI? CFPhopeful 7 526 04-07-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Mjake260
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 616 03-28-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Messdiener