Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Didi it!
"The graduation audit of your degree has been completed and it has been determined that you have satisfied the requirements. Once the degree has been awarded for the September 12, 2014 graduation, this will be noted on your official transcript and the graduation packet, containing your diploma and a student copy of your final transcript, will be mailed to you the following week. In the meantime, an official "certified to graduate" letter verifying that you have fulfilled the requirements of the degree will be sent to your mailing address.

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!"
Clep: Info Systems & Computer Applications, Humanities, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, A&I Lit, Marketing

Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, College Algebra/Trig, Pre-Calc, Business Statistics

Straighterline: Cultural Anthropology, Intro to Religion, Intro to Business, Principles of Management, Accounting I, Accounting II, Business Law, Sociology, Business Ethics, Organizational Behavior, Managerial Accounting, Financial Accounting, Business Communications, English Composition II

TEEX: Cyber Security for Everyone, Cyber Security for IT Professionals, Cyber Security for Business Professionals

DSST: Human Resource Management, Money and Banking, Management Information Systems, Ethics in America

Penn Foster: Financial Management, Strategic Management

Goal: BSBA General Management TESC (120/120)
Amazing! Congratulations!
I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.
Congrats and job well done!
TESC BSBA CIS
WGU MS Information Security and Assurance

ALEKS
Intermediate Algebra - College Algebra - Intro to Stats

CLEP
A&I Lit - Principles of Management - Principles of Marketing - Business Law - Macro - Micro - Into to Sociology - SS & H - Humanities - English Comp

DSST
Principles of Supervision - Intro to computers - Intro to Business - MIS - Business Ethics - HR Management - Intro to Law Enforcement - Environment and Humanity - Tech Writing - Human Cultural Geography - Principles of Financial Accounting - Ethics in America - Principals of Finance

SL
Business Communications - Acct. II - Intro to C++

Penn Foster
Strategic Management

TESC
Networking Technologies - TECEP
Systems A and D

TEEX
Cyber Security for Everyone, IT Professionals

Microsoft
MS Virtualization - 70-659

Free-electives - Private Pilot
Sometimes, you wish there was a single 1 million likes button on this forum. Smile Congratulationscheersmate
- Akintayo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AA General Studies, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

BSBA General Management, 2014 - Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Bachelor of Religious Studies, 2015 - NationsUniversity
Bachelor of Arts in Management - Leadership, 2016 - Patten University

Award:
Arnold Fletcher Award, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Graduate School
Master of Science in Management, MSc - The University of Economics in Bratislava - full time studies

ENMU MBA: 2 classes completed - discontinued as am now to attend a local university in Slovakia

65 Semester Hours from Obafemi Awolowo University
45 Credits from Straighterline
24 Credits from TECEP
13 Credits from Penn Foster College
12 Credits fro ALEKS
4 Credits from TEEX
Congratulations! Big Grin
BA in Social Sciences at TESC, June 2014 (Arnold Fletcher Award)

CLEP
American Government 51, Intro Psychology 59, A&I Literature 71, Human Growth & Development 55, Intro Sociology 70, German Language 80, English Comp w/ Essay 61, S[SIZE=1]ocial Sciences and History 75, History of the US I 57, History of the US II[/SIZE] 59
DSST
Personal Finance 63, Biz Math 70, Intro To Biz 65, Intro To Computing 74, Intro To World Religions 408, Environment And Humanity 61, Ethics In America 437, Human Resource Management 62, Org Behavior 60, Principles of Supervision 441, Biz Ethics and Society 452, Here's To Your Health 465, Substance Abuse 429,
Human/Cultural Geography 66, Western Europe since 1945 70, Intro to the Modern Middle East 61, History of the Vietnam War 60, Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union 62, Civil War and Reconstruction 50
BYU
Geog120 World Regional Geography A-
ALEKS
Intermediate + College Algebra
TEEX
Cyber Security (6 courses-4 sh)
TESC
LIB-495 Liberal Arts Capstone B+
Oh well done you! Congratulations!
BA, MA, EdS, MMT, etc.
83 hours of ACE-worthy credits
Congratulations!
Well, I can't say it any better than you communication from TESC, so I'll join them in congratulation you "on your upcoming graduation!"
TESU BSBA - GM, September 2015

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." -- Earl Nightingale, radio personality and motivational speaker
Congrats! Great job!
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
Yay!!! Congratulations!!!!