Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coopersmith Discount Code - does anyone have one or a referral key
Hi there!  If you look in my signature, the courses I've taken are listed there and all of them have been multiple choice with no papers required. They provide you with a crash course powerpoint for each class and you study the slides (everything you need to know is in them). The exams have either been 50 or 100 questions but as I mentioned, everything you need to know is in the powerpoint. If you study the powerpoints and use them as flashcards, it's easy.  I am someone who needs to see stuff in front of me so I print them all out (2 slides per page) and then cut them up and use as flashcards. If you are a fast memorizer, you should be able to schedule the exam within a couple days.

Let me know if there is anything else you have questions on Smile
Amberton University, MS Human Relations & Business
Started June 2022

TESU BALS completed March 2020
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)
[-] The following 1 user Likes suzycupcake's post:
  • BrighterFuture88
(11-14-2019, 09:59 AM)suzycupcake Wrote: Hi there!  If you look in my signature, the courses I've taken are listed there and all of them have been multiple choice with no papers required. They provide you with a crash course powerpoint for each class and you study the slides (everything you need to know is in them). The exams have either been 50 or 100 questions but as I mentioned, everything you need to know is in the powerpoint. If you study the powerpoints and use them as flashcards, it's easy.  I am someone who needs to see stuff in front of me so I print them all out (2 slides per page) and then cut them up and use as flashcards. If you are a fast memorizer, you should be able to schedule the exam within a couple days.

I don't see your signature with classes?
(11-21-2019, 06:22 PM)Sb2013 Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 09:59 AM)suzycupcake Wrote: Hi there!  If you look in my signature, the courses I've taken are listed there and all of them have been multiple choice with no papers required. They provide you with a crash course powerpoint for each class and you study the slides (everything you need to know is in them). The exams have either been 50 or 100 questions but as I mentioned, everything you need to know is in the powerpoint. If you study the powerpoints and use them as flashcards, it's easy.  I am someone who needs to see stuff in front of me so I print them all out (2 slides per page) and then cut them up and use as flashcards. If you are a fast memorizer, you should be able to schedule the exam within a couple days.

Hi! Can you see it now? If not, it’s above in 2 threads up!
Started June 2022

Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)
  • BrighterFuture88
(11-21-2019, 09:03 PM)suzycupcake Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 06:22 PM)Sb2013 Wrote:

Hi! Can you see it now? If not, it’s above in 2 threads up!

Yes!!! Thank u! Uve taken a lot of the classes I'm looking at to finish the same degree next year! I have 6 classes left. I'm hoping to get another one or two done before Xmas. Any tips or input on the tree class difficulty or coopersmith classes without a book? Outside of my capstone and cornerstone I need 2 UL electives, 1 AOS, and 1 elective. I'm trying to find a way to get done quick and not too $$ with everything before my last two classes.
(11-21-2019, 09:24 PM)Sb2013 Wrote: Yes!!! Thank u! Uve taken a lot of the classes I'm looking at to finish the same degree next year! I have 6 classes left. I'm hoping to get another one or two done before Xmas. Any tips or input on the tree class difficulty or coopersmith classes without a book? Outside of my capstone and cornerstone I need 2 UL electives, 1 AOS, and 1 elective. I'm trying to find a way to get done quick and not too $$ with everything before my last two classes.

They are by far my favorite provider. If I found out about them sooner, I would have taken as many courses as I could from them. 

You get a powerpoint crash course and that's all you need. The exams are multiple choice (some were 100, some were 50 questions) but every single thing you needed to know was in the powerpoints. Nothing more than exactly what you needed to know. 

I would take the powerpoints and print out 2 slides per page and then cut them in half and use as flash cards. As soon as you feel comfortable with the materials you can schedule the exam. Usually they took me about a week and I've always scored really well on them (86 was my lowest score). 

Let me know if you try them, how you liked it!
Started June 2022

[-] The following 5 users Like suzycupcake's post:
  • boymom1031, BrighterFuture88, CatsDomino, hsfamfun, P226mem
(09-04-2019, 05:18 PM)jsd Wrote: anyone who wants to use mine, it's just the two digit number 38 to enter when you sign up for a course, at some point they'll ask for referrer ID or affiliate ID, and 38 is it.

Hey jsd!

Tried to use "38" in the coupon code section, but the error message I received back was "Coupon "38" does not exist!" I'm not in a rush to purchase, so will wait for your reply. 

Thanks!

D Smile
BALS (Social Sciences) + ASNSM in CS - Sept 2022 TESU graduate
(07-22-2020, 01:02 PM)CarpeDiem8 Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 05:18 PM)jsd Wrote: anyone who wants to use mine, it's just the two digit number 38 to enter when you sign up for a course, at some point they'll ask for referrer ID or affiliate ID, and 38 is it.

Hey jsd!

Tried to use "38" in the coupon code section, but the error message I received back was "Coupon "38" does not exist!" I'm not in a rush to purchase, so will wait for your reply. 

Thanks!

D Smile
Hey girl!  I’m not sure they are doing the affiliate thing anymore because a few months back I went into my account to see what my ID was because someone asked me and I couldn’t find it anywhere.
Started June 2022

• CarpeDiem8
Ah ok! Thank you!!! That stinks! Smile

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
BALS (Social Sciences) + ASNSM in CS - Sept 2022 TESU graduate
(07-22-2020, 02:37 PM)suzycupcake Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 01:02 PM)CarpeDiem8 Wrote:

Hey jsd!

Thanks!

D Smile
Hey girl!  I’m not sure they are doing the affiliate thing anymore because a few months back I went into my account to see what my ID was because someone asked me and I couldn’t find it anywhere.
Please share the discount coupon of Coopersmith

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
(07-24-2020, 09:42 PM)gams007. Wrote: Please share the discount coupon of Coopersmith

AFAIK, there is no such thing as a Coopersmith discount code or coupon.  What has been discussed upthread is a referral code, which, as has been explained, only benefits the referrer.

In any case, the referral codes no longer seem to be working, judging from replies in this and other threads.

If you contact Stephen Haas at Coopersmith, I believe you will find that he may offer you a discount, in the forum of a 10% refund after you have taken five or more courses from them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 101 52,507 03-27-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: awildstudentappeared
  Coopersmith Linear Algebra Experience Live Zachcleigh 11 3,252 03-08-2024, 09:46 AM
Last Post: legenwait4itdary
  Discount Codes ashkir 18 7,741 02-06-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  SL Coupon Code jane_eyre11 720 176,869 12-26-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SOPHIA PROMO CODE Grateful4Advice 15 5,479 11-27-2023, 10:06 AM
Last Post: RJ77
  Coopersmith Organizational Behavior - Upper Level? milah1 6 544 10-20-2023, 02:21 PM
  Coopersmith Positive Psychology TwinMom 2 411 10-09-2023, 05:41 PM
Last Post: TwinMom
  Do you have a current Study.com coupon code? Who could refer me? Felisa 3 616 09-06-2023, 07:20 PM
  Coopersmith proctoring rachel83az 23 3,901 08-06-2023, 07:54 AM
Last Post: shaas
  What are Coopersmith courses like? lonelySamurai 0 547 05-16-2023, 05:26 AM
Last Post: lonelySamurai