Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheapest online masters - eneb the only option?
Hi, 

I'm looking to migrate from the UK to Australia but the role I have requires a degree or higher level qualification to complete the Skills Assessment (despite my 10 years of experience in the job without a degree so far  Dodgy )

I can't do in person around my job, and cant afford the high costs of all the online masters I've found so far. 

Is ENEB the only sub £2k Masters out there? I can't find any information as to whether this will be accepted in Australia so I've been looking for alternatives but can't seem to find any?

Do they exist or am I being ridiculous in hoping they do? Big Grin Additionally if anyone knows anything about whether the ENEB masters are accepted in Aus I'd love to know. 

Thank you!
Do you already have a bachelor degree?
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

No I don't
Hey OP, Welcome to the board... That's a very short and sweet intro post. There are so many ways to get this done and for around that price range, but we don't know your commitments, study habits, and so on. You really should fill us in on exactly what your scenario or situation is by filling in the template and last post addendum here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Besides countries where collegiate education is free, I doubt there are any legit Master's programs out there cheaper than what you'll find with Spanish propios. Even the official Master's degrees from Spain are basically dirt cheap, especially compared to the ridiculously high tuition prices charged in the anglosphere, which of course Australia is a part of.
There are some German Master's that can be (almost) free and are taught in English. They're not super easy to find, but they're there.

You would need a (relevant) Bachelor's degree, however.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 3 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • jch, KSoul, origamishuttle
Germany has many international students earning their master's for free or close to it. When conversing with non-Germans, it is common to have them share they are here due to the free university opportunities. It's impressive how many of them have picked up a decent amount of German while knowing their native language and English. However, most from the US are classic lazy Americans and only know English with some longwinded reason why a second language is so tough to learn.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 2024
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
[-] The following 3 users Like KSoul's post:
  • jch, origamishuttle, priceaction
Language classes in the US are... sub-optimal. Historically, you're not even allowed to learn a second language until you're 12 or 13 (7th or 8th grade). It's just not offered. You'd need to have parents who could afford private lessons; those can be expensive. And I used to have a book for teachers explaining how, no, children learning a second language doesn't stunt their brain like the teachers learned in university. It's actually good for children to learn. A lot of American teachers never got this memo.

Learning a second language is nearly impossible when much of society refuses to allow it.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 3 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • jch, origamishuttle, staceydiane
There are many inexpensive options for OP, I think thisisausername is looking for something that's more recognized globally such as in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, US or the UK just like a few other members do. ENEB is probably the best option for them as we have a WIKI so far of what evaluations have been completed, the other options out there, we don't really have much details.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
one other option is IU University from Germany. https://www.iu.org/en-in/mba/
Even better price if you register with Gururo - Indian Edtech https://gururo.com/iu-lsbu-mba/
[-] The following 1 user Likes armado's post:
  • thisisausername

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 4 124 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,666 516,668 25 minutes ago
Last Post: nykorn
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 289 Yesterday, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 24 21,099 Yesterday, 01:03 AM
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 4 315 03-25-2024, 09:06 PM
  Czech 100% online MBA and DBA for 3k/5k David1477 7 295 03-25-2024, 08:34 PM
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 3 272 03-23-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Wnt2BLPC
  ENEB - exams MCDL 108 13,009 03-21-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Wowbagger
  New Purdue (Main) online masters in AI smartdegree 7 492 03-20-2024, 04:08 PM
  Cheapest/Easiest Master's? Hellenic, WGU, UMPi? mohelena02 19 1,616 03-18-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher