Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheaper Alterative to TECEP for Operations Management?
Does anyone know if there is a cheaper alternative to TECEP operations management? I need it for my Excelsior Business core, but it is rather pricey. If anyone knows any courses that would fulfill the requirement for cheaper, I would appreciate it. Thanks!
This as already been discussed. You can search using forum search under operations management. The link is below:

http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...dvice.html
The end of the thread says that the current price is about the same. I did look at that, I was just trying to see if there were any cheaper options now. Just thought I would ask.
ElethA Wrote:The end of the thread says that the current price is about the same. I did look at that, I was just trying to see if there were any cheaper options now. Just thought I would ask.

LSU has it for $250

LSU Independent and Distance Learning

[SIZE="2"]LUCK DOESN'T EXIST![/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"]"Luck? Luck is when you're at your desk until four a.m. every night chasing deals, and a few years later you look up and your broker tells you you're worth a few million dollars"-RYAN D'AGOSTINO
"You are your own worst enemy. You waste precious time dreaming of the future instead of engaging in the present. Since nothing seems urgent to you, you are only half involved in what you do. The only way to change is through action and outside pressure. Put yourself in situations where you have too much at stake to waste time or resources - if you cannot afford to lose, you won’t. Cut your ties to the past; enter unknown territory where you must depend on your wits and energy to see you through. Place yourself on “death ground,” where your back is against the wall and you have to fight like hell to get out alive." -The 33 Strategies of War[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Thank you! So helpful! I really appreciate it. I would hate to pay 450 dollars for a test.

Has anyone taken this class?
Hi ElethA,

I signed up for the LSU class, ordered the book, took one look at the book, the 15 lesson assignments, the 2 proctored tests format (you will have to pay an approved proctor site when you go to sit the exams) and decided to study and take the TECEP Operations Management.

If I was starting from scratch today, I would:
1) take the CSU course (based on solid input from a couple dozen board members, which can be done in a month)
2) study my tail off and take the TECEP
3) take the slow boat to china (the LSU course)
Excelsior - BS Business 2008
Son #1 TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems completed June 2010
Son #2 TESC BA Computer Science completed November 2010 Currently in Florida State (FSU) Masters CS program and loving it
Thanks for the feedback! I will crtainly keep that in mind!Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 4,463 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,794 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 2,024 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 1,192 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 1,840 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BSBA Gen Management TESU or Accounting Help LoanGunman 2 1,506 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: LoanGunman
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,787 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 1,745 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 3,261 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 1,922 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito