Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace Transcipt
Quick question:

Does TESC accept the electronic delivery of an ACE transcript? I noticed that they have it on file as "Thomas Edison State College, Office of the Registrar" but I wanted to make sure before I spend the money
TESU BSBA in General Management
CCAF AAS in Computer Science Technology

Resources used:  CLEP, DSST,
Penn Foster, Sophia, StraighterLine, TEEX, NFA, ALEKS, The Institutes
jmeitrem Wrote:Quick question:

Does TESC accept the electronic delivery of an ACE transcript? I noticed that they have it on file as "Thomas Edison State College, Office of the Registrar" but I wanted to make sure before I spend the money

Hey there jmeitrem! I just did this two days ago and had to call them for the same question. Smile I called the office of the Bursar at TESC and It turns out that they do accept the electronic transcript from ACE so you can safely choose that option.
Yes, and it will get there quickly. Then, you get to wait for about 4 weeks for TESC to evaluate it.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  transcipt frustration-venting straighterline msantos 9 897 06-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Last Post: cookderosa