Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd bachelors tesu
(03-22-2022, 01:10 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Davar courses are one exam that is supposed to be relatively easy to pass. Fast, too. SDC requires quizzes, assignments, and an exam for its UL courses.

Thanks for the help !
Davar courses will come in as the following:
The two courses with *, the content doesn't really match the exams, skip these two.

CIS-301 Management Information Systems
ACC-301 Managerial Accounting
FIN-301 Principles of finance
*FIN-311 Corporate Finance
FIN-334 International Finance
MAN-372 International Management
MAN-273 Managerial Communications
*MAN-210 Principles of Management
MAR-310 Principle of Sales
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Looks like what I lack is
Acc102
Law 201
Fin 301
Man 210
Mar 201
Man 372
Man 373
Bus 421
Bus 210 ‘wonder if once I complete calc if this will be satisfied ?’
Nope, Bus 210 is the CSM Learn course. You want to get pre-approved, I keep hearing/reading about it being approved and someone mentioned it's not. So, to be safe, take the course for credit/knowledge and see if you can get it in by giving academic advising to add it to your degree plan.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Bj

Of the courses I lack which provider would you choose for each ?
(03-21-2022, 09:09 PM)Pats20 Wrote: Wow thanks it looks like several can be taken thru Sophia and sdc. Also just to be clear as long as you have 30 ra from first degree you won’t need to have 30 for the 2nd correct ?. Also none of these still needed courses can’t be done until after first degree is conferred correct ?

It doesn't matter what order you take your courses. You would apply for graduation both degrees at the same time to pay one residency fee.

Each degree has the 30 RA requirement, but those RA credits can be shared between degrees. Keep in mind you'll have 2 capstones for RA credits.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
(03-22-2022, 03:25 PM)LevelUP Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 09:09 PM)Pats20 Wrote: Wow thanks it looks like several can be taken thru Sophia and sdc. Also just to be clear as long as you have 30 ra from first degree you won’t need to have 30 for the 2nd correct ?. Also none of these still needed courses can’t be done until after first degree is conferred correct ?

It doesn't matter what order you take your courses. You would apply for graduation both degrees at the same time to pay one residency fee.

Each degree has the 30 RA requirement, but those RA credits can be shared between degrees. Keep in mind you'll have 2 capstones for RA credits.
Would it be 2 bachelors degrees or 1 degree with two areas of study doing it this way ?
(03-22-2022, 03:28 PM)Pats20 Wrote: Would it be 2 bachelor's degrees or 1 degree with two areas of study doing it this way ?

2 separate bachelor's degrees.

Computer Science is a Bachelor of Arts degree.
Business Admission is a Bachelor of Science degree.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
Oh okay. I knew one was ba and one was bs but I didn’t j ow I could work on both and graduate same time. For some reason I thought the aos for a second had to be done after you graduated with the first.  degree
Thanks I learn something new everyday on this forum.
If you complete everything you need for the BACS including the Cornerstone & Capstone, NOT apply or graduation, and then I'd go back and start on the BSBA. That way, if something happens, you can go and graduate with the BACS and not be out anything.

The thing you don't want to do is partially finish both. Finish one, with the option to graduate quickly if need be. Then work on the other.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Post, TESU BACS questions tcompy 12 368 Yesterday, 03:18 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 22 1,324 05-12-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: PLEX
  New Ed.D at TESU sanantone 1 122 05-09-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 22 3,062 05-06-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Final Stretch Degree Plan Help TESU BSBA Sargoththemino 5 361 04-29-2024, 10:29 AM
  TESU Credit Transfer Evaluation colonelcamp 7 362 04-25-2024, 10:16 AM
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 760 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 724 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 332 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,472 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy